Newcross Team Values
Our shared values underpin our commitment to the very best quality of care. Every single team member understands how these values contribute to our service and ensure every client receives the standard care they deserve. Our bespoke induction programmes introduce our shared team values to each new employee when they first join Newcross, and form the basis of the service they provide every single day.
- Teamwork - working together to get results
- Honesty - essential to any long term relationship
- Listening - to make sure we understand you
- Knowledgeable - always raising standards
- Inventive - finding new ways to succeed
- Conscientious - committed to every detail
- Flexible - always responding quickly
- Passionate - about all that we do.
The Newcross Mission
Our mission statement reflects our desire to be the very best employer of nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and homecarers, as well the very best provider of care.
“To dominate the market through excellence.”
- To maximise profit whilst operating best value
- To be the industry leader in quality and service standards
- To develop, enhance and apply the intellectual resources within the organisation to maximise personal and company growth
- To be the largest provider of healthcare staff and resource management solutions within the UK.