Living at home in the place you feel at your most comfortable is central to your quality of life. It can be so beneficial to your well-being, independence and feeling fulfilled in life. We'll tailor the care we can offer you to fully respect that and to offer assistance in the areas needed.
This could include:
- preparing and cooking meals
- running errands and getting shopping
- taking you out in the local area
- collecting your prescription
- changing and washing bed linen
- light cleaning.
We offer a minimum of a 30-minute visit because we believe that you deserve a strong relationship with your care team, which can't be achieved through shorter visits. We aim to provide you with the highest quality care that evolves as your needs change. Find out more by downloading a brochure here.