Contact Centre Advisor
Job Title: Contact Centre Co-ordinator
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Shifts consisting of day time, weekend and evening shifts.
There are a variety of positions available also including full time and weekend!
Our Central Support team assist the branch network in booking healthcare staff into available shifts. As a key member in the team, you will be working at a fast pace, liaising with healthcare staff, clients and colleagues in branch via telephone and email.
- Competitive hourly rate between £9.34 and £11.68 depending on shift
- Flexible shift patterns
- Excellent bonus potential
- Regular incentives
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
You'll be great in this role if you're …
- Focussed on delivering excellent customer service
- Driven by meeting targets
- Confident with great communication skills and the ability to multitask in a fast paced setting
- Experienced within a customer service or contact centre environment
- Professional and efficient with call handling
Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of trust, empathy and expertise in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.