Due to expansion we are now looking for a confident and business focused person to join our Liverpool Business Centre.
Job title: Healthcare Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager
Location: Liverpool, L2 4TZ
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum DOE, plus potential £4,000 bonus opportunity
As a Healthcare Coordinator, you will liaise with staff and clients, take bookings from clients and match their needs to our extensive workforce of highly trained nurses and carers. You will be proactive in promoting our services and driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with new and existing clients and strive to meet business targets.
- Have a positive focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- Take pride in promoting our services to new and existing clients over the phone and face to face
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Confident telephone manner with a strong customer service background
Previous healthcare experience is not essential and full systems training will be given.
Newcross Healthcare is one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. We pride ourselves on our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care which is why our client base keeps on growing!
Our mission is to dominate the market through excellence. Our commitment is to deliver person centre care to all of our clients and their service users. Our success is down to the investment within our employees allowing them to continually excel supporting the wider business goals.