Good friends deserve great rewards!
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, and everything we do is with the goal of providing the very best personalised care to every individual we encounter.
But we can only do that through the commitment and skill of our staff members, which is why they are best placed to recommend people who share their compassion to join Newcross. That’s why we’ve re-launched our Recommend a Friend scheme with a brand new offer and a bigger reward!
If you have a colleague or friend who shares our philosophy of care, please and help us continue to grow our reputation for excellence by recommending them.
- £500 for introducing a nurse
- £250 for a healthcare worker
Recommend a Nurse and they will receive
- FREE DBS/PVG check
- FREE uniform
Don’t delay, there’s no limit to the number of friends you can recommend! Login to MyNewcross to get started.
Terms and Conditions
- The person you wish to recommend must have at least 3 months’ experience in a healthcare assistant (or similar level role) in the UK within the last 3 years, or at least 6 months’ UK post qualification experience as a nurse and a valid NMC pin number.
- You must inform your friend that someone from the Newcross Recruitment team will be contacting them following your recommendation.
- You cannot recommend yourself or anyone who is already in the recruitment process.
- All recommendations must be made through MyNewcross before any contact is made by Newcross with the recommended person. Referrals made through any other channels will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any recommended staff members must be successful through the Newcross recruitment process, and work a minimum of 200 hours within the first six months of their start date.
- You are required to pay for your DBS/PVG check and uniform upfront, but if applicable, these will be refunded after 150 hours and 170 hours worked respectively.
- In order to receive the bonus, the recommender must be an active staff member with Newcross and have worked within the 6 weeks prior to receiving the bonus. They must also be working in line with the hours stated in their contract of employment and not be the subject of any investigation or disciplinary process.
- The bonus is subject to tax and NI contributions (where applicable).
- The decision of the Directors is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion.