iPad app for Care at Home assessment
This revolutionary app now allows a Newcross Clinical Assessor to undertake assessment of client's needs, complete a risk assessment and customise different modules within the app to produce a completely personalised care plan in the one appointment. The finished document can then be printed right there and then, with no need for delay in the delivery of the care that's needed.
What this means for you:
- No more delays when trying to get a care plan in place, it all happens in one visit
- No more piles of paperwork, just one concise document detailing all aspects of the care plan
- Frequent updates as care requirements change
Since it's launch in October 2013, the app has been rolled out to all Care at Home teams across the UK with great success, and is already delivering a much smoother and faster service to our clients.
Mobile app for staff
Our smartphone and tablet app is freely available to all healthcare staff on both Apple and Android devices. It allows for easy, on-the-go access to the individual's online account and their work diary.
Staff members can upload their availability to their work diary, accept shifts plus view details of bookings, training and payslips.
What does it mean for our staff members:
- Pop-up message when an available shift that matches their skills and availability is on offer
- Instantly press 'yes' to accept, no manual administration is required
- View pay slips on the go
- View training credits available and upcoming training courses offered
Both the Android and Apple versions of the app are available through either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.