Everything we do at Newcross is underpinned by our fundamental aim to be the best in providing a truly human approach to healthcare. We regularly assess and review our operations to ensure we're delivering the best service that we can. This rigorous approach has meant we have been accredited in several areas of our business.
Nothing matters more to us than the continued delivery of the highest quality service possible, to both employees and clients. We operate an internal quality management system, which was first accredited to ISO 9000 in 1998. As we've grown since then, our policies and systems continue to grow with us, and reflect our unending focus on the quality of our service.
The quality management system includes:
- quality policy and quality manual, dedicated internet with policy and guidance sections
- complaints management system
- clearly defined recruitment policy and process
- staff performance management processes (at all levels)
- internal audit process
- monthly quality assurance analysis
- identifying staff development and training
- review and analysis of service user and patient feedback
Our commitment to operating in an environmentally conscious manner in all aspects of our business has seen us achieve the internationally recognised Standard in Environmental Management. Read more about the Newcross environmental policy here.
We pride ourselves on our bespoke systems and innovative technology that allows us to deliver a first class service. The ISO 27001 is in recognition of the robust security of our systems and our data protection processes.
Investors in People
We first achieved the Investors in People standard in 2001, and since then have continued to grow and excel in many of the required areas. In the most recent inspection, held in December 2013, Newcross received positive praise in just some of these areas:
- the supportive, open and approachable style of the directors
- the commitment of the staff team to the success of the company, particularly in relation to delivering targets and ensuring that the best possible care is provided
- the pride that staff have in the reputation of the company.
Find out more about the success of our most recent Investors in People inspection (news article)
As part of our environmental management policy, Newcross as a business is also entirely carbon neutral through offsetting by supporting renewable energy projects throughout the world. You can read more about our carbon neutral status here.