Agency care assistant jobs
As a nationwide healthcare agency, Newcross is committed to providing superior care to our clients. We have agency care assistant jobs for a range of environments, including community, residential and care homes which means that we are employing care assistants with a multitude of experiences, skills and expertise.
We're different from any agency you may have experienced before. All of our care assistants are employed on a permanent basis with flexible contracts, providing the opportunity to work either full time or part time hours. We ask that our healthcare assistants have at least 3 months’ experience in a similar job in the UK within the last 3 years.
All of our agency care assistant jobs are offered in conjunction with comprehensive benefits which includes:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly plus holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Mileage payments agreed for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS/PVG) cost refunded after qualifying period
- Free training and uniforms through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour central support team to support you out of hours
- Online intranet and smartphone app to manage shifts, payslips and chat with other team members
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 for each successful referral.
We have several job opportunities for Senior Care Assistants to work in Herne Bay and Whitstable...
We have several job opportunities for Senior Healthcare Assistants to work in Canterbury through...
We have several job opportunities for Senior Healthcare Assistants to work in the Thanet area of...
We have job opportunities for Healthcare Assistants working in the Deal area. Take advantage of...
We have job opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in the Dover area. We have...
We have several job opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to work in the Thanet area of...
We have a job vacancy for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join our Canterbury team working...
We have job opportunities for Care Assistants to work in the Herne Bay and Whitstable areas...