Agency support worker jobs
Newcross is dedicated to enhancing the standard of care in every setting, be it people living in their homes or in a supported living environment. Our agency support workers are essential for our clients, providing the ability for them to maintain their independence and live the life they choose.
We have lots of agency support worker jobs throughout the UK and as an agency support worker working for Newcross you will take pride in providing the highest standard of care and have a genuine passion for your job. In return, you can benefit from the following:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area
- Free uniform and training, earned through credits as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS/PVG) refunded after initial period
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients)
- 'Out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs 365 days a week
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
- Up to £500 per successful referral through our Recommend a Friend scheme
We are seeking a compassionate and caring Support Worker, with a PMVA qualification gained or...
We have a job vacancy for a support worker to work with adults with learning disabilities in the...
We have a job vacancy role for a support worker based in Woking supporting adults with...
We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Healthcare Assistants and/or Support Workers to...
We are looking for professional, dedicated and experienced Support Workers who can offer commitment...
We are looking for compassionate and caring Support Workers to work with adolscnets in the...
We have a multi skilled job vacancy for an experienced Care Assistant/Support Worker to join our...
Join our friendly Peterborough team working in the Corby area and you will be supporting clients...