Agency support worker jobs
Newcross is dedicated to enhancing the standard of care in every setting, be it people living in their homes or in a supported living environment. Our agency support workers are essential for our clients, providing the ability for them to maintain their independence and live the life they choose.
We have lots of agency support worker jobs throughout the UK and as an agency support worker working for Newcross you will take pride in providing the highest standard of care and have a genuine passion for your job. In return, you can benefit from the following:
- Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly
- Manage your availability, timesheets and payslips online in your own account area
- Free uniform and training, earned through credits as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS/PVG) refunded after initial period
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients)
- 'Out of hours' contact centre available 24 hrs 365 days a week
- Continuing training and development through our 'Training Credits' scheme.
- Guaranteed hours contracts available.
- Up to £500 per successful referral through our Recommend a Friend scheme
We currently have job vacancies for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers who...
Free uniform & DBS when you join our friendly Crawley team working in Redhill with clients who have...
Free uniform & DBS! Join our friendly team in the East Grinstead area of West Sussex working with...
Free uniform & DBS! Join our friendly Crawley team working in Purley with clients who have learning...
Free uniform & DBS! Join our friendly team in the Haywards Heath area of West Sussex working with...
Free uniform & DBS! Join our friendly team in the Crawley area of West Sussex working with clients...
We are looking for experienced Mental Health Support Workers who hold a PMVA qualification, gained...
A job opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join our friendly Newcastle team, working in...