Registered General Nurses RGN/RN1
|Status:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary:||Up to £24.63 per Hour|
We are currently seeking Registered General Nurses (RGN's) who take pride in their clinical ability to work with clients in the Cardiff area through our local branch.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients. You will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £24.63/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
Join us using our exclusive platinum offer for a £500 welcome bonus, free uniform & DBS!*
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Why Should You Apply?
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.
The Company & Branch:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.
Our Cardiff branch is based at Park Place, just down the road from the university and just a short walk from Cardiff Queen Street station. Our 2nd branch covering South Wales, our healthcare team in Cardiff is able to deliver the Newcross standard of care to clients in locations from Newport to Bridgend.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Posted on: 17/07/2017
Closing Date: NA
We are Newcross Healthcare Solutions
For the past 21 years we have been providing outstanding nurse led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors. A nationwide employer, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to our clients. Contact us today and discover the Newcross way.