Unfortunately this job is no longer available
There may be other similar jobs in your area. Please use the search on the left hand side of this page.
Business Centre Manager - Durham
|Salary:||Up to £34,000 per Annum|
Business Centre Manager – Durham
- Up to £34,000 basic salary, bonus potential of £20,000
- 28 days Annual Leave (inc bank holidays) rising to 33 after 12 months
- Company car
- Private Healthcare after successful probation
Newcross Healthcare are one of the UK’s leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. We pride ourselves on our high standards and commitment to the very best quality of care, which is what attracts new clients to us every day and keeps them coming back and has allowed us to grow at over 30% year on year for the last 4 years running.
Friendly, enthusiastic, confident, driven, strong leadership skills … these are all qualities you’ll need to be a successful Newcross Business Centre Manager.
You will also need at least 3 years’ experience within a fast moving, target driven role and 2+ years’ experience of managing and motivating team. Experience within the healthcare sector is not essential as we have a fantastic induction and training programme.
Valid UK driving license is essential.
To successfully lead and manage our well established Durham business centre, pro-actively driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with clients and staff and delivering business targets.
With your first class communication skills you will:
- Motivate your team to give their best and achieve set targets, praising them when things go well and appraising for improvements, developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Proactively build strong relationships with prospective and existing clients, win their buy-in, deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and meet their needs.
- Willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Create a network of contacts both internally and externally to provide knowledge and resources to aid in the fulfilment of objectives.
Posted on: 11/09/2017
Closing Date: NA
Download Full Job Description
We are Newcross Healthcare Solutions
For the past 21 years we have been providing outstanding nurse led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors. A nationwide employer, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to our clients. Contact us today and discover the Newcross way.