Registered General Nurse Job in Eastbourne
|Status:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary:||Up to £37,526.40 per Annum|
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join us, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!*
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our team working in the Eastbourne area. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Annual salary equivalent of approx. £37,526.40 including holiday pay (based on a 40-hr working week with 1 weekend shift)
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Posted on: 21/04/2017
Closing Date: NA
We are Newcross Healthcare Solutions
For the past 21 years we have been providing outstanding nurse led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors. A nationwide employer, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to our clients. Contact us today and discover the Newcross way.