Registered Nurse - RGN
|Status:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary:||Up to £28.61 per Hour|
We have several registered nurse jobs in Edinburgh for Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our local nursing team. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
The Nurse Role
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to perform comprehensive assessments of clients nursing needs, including planning, implementing and evaluating actions. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
You’ll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you’ll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free PVG check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code ‘NursePlatinum’ when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £28.61/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
Why Should You Apply?
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
The local branch
Your local branch is home to the worlds largest performing arts festival - The Edinburgh Festival Fringe which takes place every year! You can find our branch at the Quadrant, New Mart Place.
We offer job opportunities from areas as far south as West Linton, to Haddington in the East and as far up as North Berwick.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Posted on: 15/08/2017
Closing Date: NA
We are Newcross Healthcare Solutions
For the past 21 years we have been providing outstanding nurse led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors. A nationwide employer, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to our clients. Contact us today and discover the Newcross way.