Registered Nurse - RGN
|Status:||Full Time, Part Time|
|Salary:||Up to £28.61 per Hour|
We have several registered nurse jobs in Edinburgh for Registered Nurses (RGN) with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience to join our local nursing team. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
The Nurse Role
As a Newcross Nurse, it is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter. Our person-centred services mean that we put the user at the center of everything we do, so if you share our values and can bring an empathetic and genuinely caring nature to the team, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to perform comprehensive assessments of clients nursing needs, including planning, implementing and evaluating actions. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you’ll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code ‘NursePlatinum’ when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £28.61/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Why Should You Apply?
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.
Your local branch
Edinburgh branch is located at the Quadrant, New Mart Place. We offer job opportunities from areas as far south as West Linton, to Haddington in the East and as far up as North Berwick.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Posted on: 17/07/2017
Closing Date: NA
We are Newcross Healthcare Solutions
For the past 21 years we have been providing outstanding nurse led care at home and highly trained healthcare professionals to the private and public sectors. A nationwide employer, we pride ourselves on providing the highest standards of care to our clients. Contact us today and discover the Newcross way.