When you work for Newcross, you’re part of a highly skilled and compassionate team, and an organisation focused on quality. Perhaps you know people who are just like you. People who think caring for others is rewarding and fulfilling and want to follow a career doing just that.
With the Newcross Recommend a Friend scheme, we’re rewarding Newcross staff who help us recruit new colleagues who agree with our philosophy of care.
- You’ll get £500 for introducing a nurse
- Or £250 for introducing a healthcare worker
- A free DBS/PVG check
- And a free uniform
There’s no limit to the number of friends you can recommend, so if you’ve got someone in mind log into MyNewcross and get started.
Terms and conditions
- The person you wish to recommend must have at least 3 months’ experience in a healthcare assistant (or similar level role) in the UK within the last 3 years or at least 6 months’ UK post-qualification experience as a nurse and a valid NMC pin number.
- The person you wish to recommend must answer the phone from our Head Office number (01803 867800).
- You must inform your friend that someone from the Newcross Recruitment team will be contacting them following your recommendation.
- You cannot recommend yourself or anyone who is already in the recruitment process.
- All recommendations must be made through MyNewcross before any contact is made by Newcross with the recommended person. Referrals made through any other channels will not be eligible for this offer.
- Any recommended staff members must be successful through the Newcross recruitment process and work a minimum of 200 hours within the first six months of their start date.
- You are required to pay for your DBS/PVG check and uniform upfront but, if applicable, these will be refunded after 150 hours and 170 hours worked respectively.
- In order to receive the bonus, the recommender must be an active staff member with Newcross and have worked within the 6 weeks prior to receiving the bonus. They must also be working in line with the hours stated in their contract of employment and not be the subject of any investigation or disciplinary process.
- The bonus is subject to tax and NI contributions (where applicable).
- The decision of the Directors is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other promotion.