100 for 100 Promotion Launches!
We are delighted to announce a fantastic new promotion for all Newcross healthcare staff using the brand new Newcross mobile app for Android and iPhone.
"100 for 100" is exactly was it says on the tin! For every 100th shift that is accepted via the mobile app, and successfully worked, the lucky staff member will receive a £100 gift card!
The Newcross mobile app for iPhone and Android is a great resource for all Newcross employees enabling you to submit availability to work, as well as being able to view payslips and accept shifts promptly when they come in.
To be in with a chance of winning a £100 gift card, you simply need to be a member of healthcare/nursing staff at Newcross and use the Newcross mobile app on either an iPhone or Android device to accept shifts.
If you already work for Newcross and want to get hold of the mobile app, simply login to the staff extranet for more information.
If you don't work for Newcross, but are thinking of starting a career with a company who not only use the latest technology to improve their service but also effectively rewards staff for their hard work and commitment, why not view our current vacancies and apply today?
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is for current and active employees of Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- To be eligible the winner must have accepted the 100th shift of every 100 accepted shifts using the official Newcross mobile app on either an iPhone or Android mobile device and then worked the full shift.
- The winner must not be under any kind of investigation, disciplinary or complaint.
- This promotion is a discretionary benefit and therefore prizes will ultimately approved by the Managing Director of Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- This promotion may end without notice at the discretion of the Managing Director of Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- The Managing Director's decision is final.
Published at: 12:00am on 9th February 2012
Keywords: No Keywords
This post was written by: Sarah Gill
SubscribeSubscribe to Newcross News
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (8)
- December 2015 (7)
- November 2015 (4)
- October 2015 (9)
- September 2015 (2)
- August 2015 (3)
- nurchat (35)
- nurses (7)
- twitter (7)
- newcross healthcare (7)
- nurse (5)
- charity (5)
- branch launch (4)
- student (4)
- jobs (4)
- healthcare (4)