Complex care nursing
Complex care nursing teams are based in many of our branches throughout the UK, and provide 24-hour care to clients with complex nursing needs in their own homes.
Each individual will have a personalised care plan, which will have been completed by a Newcross Clinical Assessor, and an ongoing schedule of care that needs to be given. Many complex care plans require two members of staff at any one time, so excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
Just a few of the benefits of joining Newcross in a complex care nursing job are:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
View the latest complex care job vacancies on the right, or search all Newcross jobs here.