Registered General Nurse RGN jobs
Registered General Nurses, sometimes shortened to RGN nurses, care for adults with a range of different health needs and in various environments including in the community.
We have Registered General Nurse jobs working for our clients in nursing homes, care homes, hospitals and the community with clients who have complex needs.
Every Newcross team member signs up to the team pledge to deliver the very best possible care with honesty and integrity, and we're looking for Registered General Nurses who share our commitment to excellence in care to join our team.
Just some of the benefits for Registered General Nurses working for Newcross:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
Click on a vacancy on the right to apply for a Registered General Nurse job, or search all our jobs here.
A job vacancy has arisen for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in the Stroud area near...
A job vacancy has arisen for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in the Northleach area near...
A job vacancy has arisen for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN) working in the Ross on Wye area near...
A job vacancy has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN) to work in the Cheltenham area...
A job vacancy has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN) to work in the Stroud area...