Complex Care Nursing Jobs
We have complex care nursing jobs available in our complex care nursing teams are based in many of our branches throughout the UK. Our complex care nursing teams provide 24-hour care to clients with complex nursing and health needs in their own homes.
Each individual client will have a personalised care plan, which has been completed by a Newcross Clinical Lead Nurse, and an ongoing schedule of care that needs to be given. Many complex care plans require two members of staff at any one time, so excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
Our complex care nursing jobs are offered on a permanent basis and for a limited time we're offering a £500 Platinum Bonus, free DBS / PVG and uniform if you use the code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply. More information about our Platinum Nurse Reward Package is here.
Just a few of the benefits of complex care nursing jobs with Newcross are:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- Up to £500 bonus for each friend who joins the team through our 'Recommend a Friend' scheme
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night.
Isle of Wight
Are you a Qualified Nurse who is searching for an exciting and varied, community based role? A...
If you put those receiving care at the forefront of all you do, and you're looking for a job with...
This is an exciting opportunity to grow and share your excellent nursing experience and knowledge.