Learning Disability Nurse Jobs - RNLD
Learning disability nurse jobs with Newcross involve working with individuals who have learning disabilities and a range of different health needs as a result. Some of our clients need daily support in order to live an independent and fulfilling life, while others may have profound learning and physical disabilities as well as medical needs.
In many learning disability nurse jobs, nurses often work with the same clients on a regular basis in order to form the necessary relationships that help build trust.
Just some of the benefits of working in a learning disability nurse job with Newcross are:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- £500 bonus when you recommend another nurse who joins through our 'Recommend a Friend' scheme
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
For a limited time only, we're also offering a £500 Golden Hello, free uniform and DBS / PVG check through our Platinum Nurse Reward Package if you use the code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply.
Due to an exciting period of growth we now have permanent job vacancies in the local area managed...
Due to an exciting period of growth we now have permanent job vacancies in the local Newport area...