Mental Health Nurse Jobs - RMN
Many of our mental health nurse jobs are based in nursing homes who specialise in care of the elderly with dementia and in private hospitals. However, we do also have positions within the community and in secure environments in some locations.
Working in a mental health nurse job with Newcross can be flexible and fit around another job or family routine. We offer full or part time hours in many of our mental health nurse jobs, with the added benefit of a permanent contract.
Joining Newcross in a mental health nurse job will mean we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- Up to £500 bonus when a friend joins the team through our 'Recommend a Friend' scheme
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
For a limited time only we're also offering a £500 Platinum Nurse Reward Package that will reward you with a Free DBS / PVG check and uniform upon joining and pay you a £500 bonus after 250 hours work (T&Cs apply).
Every member of the Newcross team is committed to delivering an excellent standard of care to our clients, and this is reflected in the Newcross Team Pledge.
If you share our dedication to personalised care that enhances quality of life, please check out the list of current mental health nurse jobs below.
We are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in the local Taunton area....
We are seeking several Registered Mental Health Nurses, ideally with PMVA training, to work in a...
We have flexible vacancies for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our Ayr branch. Join...
We have a job opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in the Deal area....
We have a job opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in the Thanet area....