Paediatric Nurse Jobs
Paediatric nurse jobs, or children's nurse jobs, are often available within our complex care nursing teams. We provide care for children who often live at home and have complex nursing needs. We offer paediatric nurse jobs in acute and residential settings to provide nursing care to children of all ages.
We offer full and part time flexible hours in many of our paediatric nurse jobs, but always with the benefit of a permanent contract.
Every member of the Newcross team understands how they contribute to the excellent standard of service we provide, and that's shown through the Newcross Team Pledge, which everyone commits to uphold when they join us.
Just some of the benefits of paediatric nurse jobs with Newcross are:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- £500 bonus every time you recommend a nurse who joins through our Recommend a Friend scheme
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our friendly Glasgow branch, working with...