Registered General Nurse Jobs - RGN
We offer a wide range of registered general nurse jobs nursing adults with a range of different health needs and in various environments.
We have registered general nurse jobs working for our clients in nursing homes, care homes, hospitals and the community with clients who have complex needs.
Every Newcross team member signs up to the team pledge to deliver the very best possible care with honesty and integrity, and we're looking for RGN nurses who share our commitment to excellence in care to join our team.
Just some of the benefits of Newcross registered general nurse jobs:
- Excellent rates of pay, plus holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Free training and uniform, earned as you work through our 'Newcross credits' scheme
- Criminal record check cost refunded automatically after initial period in the job
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours, but flexible enough to fit around you
- Up to £500 bonus when a friend joins the team through our 'Recommend a Friend' scheme
- 24-hour central support team, available by phone day or night
For a limited time, we're also offering a £500 Platinum Package, free DBS / PVG check and free uniform when you apply using the code 'NursePlatinum'. See our Platinum Nurse Reward Package for more information.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to work day shifts in the local Hythe area. Apply today to be...
Dumfries & Galloway
We have several flexible vacancies for Registered Nurses to join our Hamilton branch working in...
We are seeking Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work in and around the Stoke-on-Trent and...
As a Newcross Nurse, you can take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance safe...
We have job vacancies for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team in Marlborough through our...