Apply Today & Receive £25 M&S Vouchers
We are delighted to announce that we have a fantastic new promotion for all healthcare staff who are looking to join us here at Newcross Healthcare.
From today (24/10/11), if you apply to Newcross Healthcare as a nurse, healthcare assistant, support worker or homecarer and work your first shift before 31st December 2011, you will receive £25 worth of Marks and Spencer vouchers!
This is another great reason to join our ever expanding business!
If that wasn't enough, if you join Newcross as a healthcare staff member you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly paid, on time and accurately
- Access to our world class booking system
- Excellent rates of pay with weekend enhancements and special bank holiday rates
- Agreed travel and mileage expenses (for most clients)
- Genuine 'out of hours' contact centre
- Continuing training and development through our 'training credits' scheme
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
So why not browse our job vacancies and apply online today?
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is for applicants who submit a new and unique application to work for Newcross Healthcare Solutions. This promotion is also open to previous employees wishing to rejoin with 6+ months since their P45 was issued.
- Applicants must successfully pass the Newcross recruitment & induction program.
- New recruits must work their first Newcross shift before the 31st December 2011.
- New recruits must not be under any investigation, disciplinary or complaint at the time of payment.
- Any claims that are suspected to be fraudulent will be investigated.
- At a date on or after the 31st December 2011, a list will be compiled of eligible new recruits. New employees who meet all promotional terms and conditions will receive their £25 Marks and Spencer vouchers before 31st January 2012.
This promotion is a discretionary benefit and therefore those eligible to receive the £25 Marks and Spencer vouchers will ultimately be approved by the Managing Director of Newcross Healthcare Solutions. The Managing Director's decision is final.