Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare’s Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
We offer flexible staffing solutions for all our healthcare clients, including care, residential and nursing homes, delivered by our highly trained employees.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a flexible care job for you.
Five Facts about Ashford
- Ashford is home to the oldest surviving St. John’s Ambulance Association unit.
- There are 30 registered care homes within 5 miles of Ashford town centre.
- The average life expectancy of Ashford residents is 82.5.
- The population of Ashford over the age of 65+ is 18.1% with 2.3% over the age of 85.
- Ashford has a population of around 74,000.