Newcross Healthcare’s Barnstaple branch was opened in 2015 and since then has enabled us to expand our services of providing qualified health care professionals right across the North Devon area.
Offering a superior benefits package to our employees compared with other healthcare providers, we take pride in delivering an excellent quality, personalised care service to our clients.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a flexible carer job for you. Get in touch today!
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Barnstaple
- The average life expectancy in Barnstaple is 79.8. The figure is below the UK average.
- There are over 20 registered care homes within 5 miles of Barnstaple town city.
- The population of Barnstaple is under 25,000.
- Barnstaple is possibly the oldest borough in the United Kingdom.
- The Albert clock tower on The Square in Barnstaple is also known as the ‘four faced liar’ – its four different clock faces never read the same time.