Your Business Centre Manager is:
Located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath’s Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
The branch is based a short distance away from the city centre.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers all the benefits of agency working, including the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job. View all Newcross Jobs in Bath here.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Bath
- There are 39 registered care homes within 5 miles of Bath city centre.
- Estimates suggest that 16% of the working age population have a common mental illness.
- Bath’s population is 88,859.
- Bath’s Roman name is Aquae Sulis.
- 12,267 residents reported that their day to day activities were limited a lot through a long term illness or disability in the 2011 Census.