Newcross Healthcare Bournemouth is located at St.Stephens Court just off the A338 and not far from Bournemouth train station.
The branch is one of the most established in England and provides the Dorset area with trained nurses, care assistants and support workers.
Our nurse-led complex care team can provide tailored, individual assessments for clients and then arrange for staff with the appropriate skills to carry out care that enhances the wellbeing of the individual.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Bournemouth
- There are 107 registered care homes within 5 miles of Bournemouth town centre.
- The population of Bournemouth is over 194,000.
- 4.7 million tourists visit the town every year.
- Bournemouth enjoys an average of 7.7 hours of sunlight a day in the summer.
- Life expectancy for men is lower than the England average.