Your Complex Care Manager is:
Bristol’s Newcross Healthcare branch is one of our largest and is home to our central support staff.
The centre is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Thanks to its central location the Bristol centre is in an ideal location to provide qualified nurses and care assistants to Bristol. The centre is also home to one of our complex care branches that provide high quality, complex care in the home, to clients with a range of complex healthcare needs.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
You can read our Complex Care branch inspection ratings here.
Five Facts about Bristol
- There are over 160 registered care homes within 5 miles of Bristol city centre.
- Bristol’s 58,800 older people make up 13% of the total population, i.e. 1 in every eight people living in Bristol is aged 65 or over.
- Life expectancy for women living in Bristol is 82.8 years and for men 78.2. Both numbers are below the national average.
- According to the 2011 Census, there are 71,700 people in Bristol with a “limiting long-term illness or disability”.
- The world’s first consumable chocolate bar was created in Bristol back in 1847.