Business Centre Manager, Healthcare
Business Centre Manager/ Qualified Nurse - Belfast
£40,000 basic salary plus bonus up to £12,000 in year 1 and £20,000 year 2.
Company Car/ Allowance, private Healthcare, pension scheme, 'perks at work' scheme giving you savings at 100's of high street stores
Newcross Healthcare's journey began over 20 years ago, since then we have grown to over 60 branches, innovated and evolved with the times whilst never compromising on quality, now, we are one of the UK's most successful healthcare providers, leading the way within our sector.
Now it's your chance to come and join us on our journey as we launch our first branch in Northern Ireland. If you are motivated by providing the highest standards of care and have a natural ability to build strong, trusting relationships then we'd love to hear from you.
As part of our growth strategy we will be opening a new business centre in Belfast. The role of Business Centre Manager will be to launch and establish the business within the local area, utilising the fantastic knowledge and support available within Newcross. Pro-actively driving the business forward by forging strong relationships with clients and staff and delivering the outstanding quality of care that we are known for.
With your first class communication skills you will:
- Proactively build strong relationships with healthcare establishments, win their buy-in, deliver an exceptional standard of customer service and meet their needs.
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of healthcare workers with skillsets to meet the needs of the growing client base.
- Motivate your branch team to give their best and achieve set targets, praising them when things go well and appraising for improvements, developing a culture of participation and involvement.
- Willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- Create a network of contacts both internally and externally to provide knowledge and resources to aid in the fulfilment of objectives.
A Registered Nurse with 5+ years experience, you will use your clinical knowledge and consultative approach to fully understand and meet clients needs and win their confidence and trust. You will need exceptional people skills and either a management qualification or 2 years experience of managing a team, a high level of drive and motivation and, of course, a passion for delivering high quality healthcare.
A valid driving license is essential.