Business Development Executive - North & Central England
Founded in 1996 by the current owners with the goal of making a difference to the lives of those who require care, Newcross Healthcare's focus has always been on quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding organisation at an exciting time in our journey. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join us as Business Development Executive for North and Central England. With a strong background in sales and business development you will need to be motivated by targets as well as delivering an outstanding quality of service.
Job Title: Business Development Executive - North and Central England
Location: Based out of a local branch with regular travel
Reporting to: Operations Director
Salary/Benefits: Basic Salary of £45,000 to £50,000
Bonus opportunity of £20,000 PA
Executive car, Iphone, Ipad
33 days Annual Leave, rising to 38 after 1 year, up to 43 with length of service.
The role: You will lead the business development and client on-boarding process, with the key focus being on Regional and National care home groups, playing a key role in the growth of Newcross throughout Scotland.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of our Business Development direction and strategy.
- Design, develop and role model a coherent and compelling strategy to win and retain business.
- Account manage national and regional contracts (achieve personal business development targets) to grow our business in line with budget and Board expectations
- Investigate & understand our market position across the UK and propose appropriate pricing/cost management & sales strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the communications strategy, production of materials and company-wide understanding of our 'offer' generating a strong belief and confidence in our brand and our people.
- Build productive, long lasting and honest relationships with all key stakeholders (internal and external) and work to achieve harmony and productive knowledge sharing between the teams.
- Ensure a successful, strong working relationship with Regional and Branch Managers, participating in the development of Business Development knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven track record within high level, commercial Business Development, ideally gained within the recruitment or healthcare sectors.
- The ability to influence Director level decision makers.
- Competitive and passionate with high levels of energy
- Motivated by over-achievement and recognition.
- Influential & Impressive character - displays natural leadership traits
Sound prior knowledge of Healthcare Sector would be desirable