Located in the West Midlands county of Staffordshire, Newcross Healthcare’s Cannock branch is one of our most established.
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, the branch Opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Previously a mining town thanks to its location close to the Black Country and its vast coal reserves, Cannock grew rapidly during the industrial revolution. These days the town is no longer home to heavy industry but now acts as a hub for people commuting to other nearby cities.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Cannock
- According to Public Health England, the rate of hip fractures is worse than the national average in Cannock.
- A separate report by Public Health England shows that although premature death rates from cancer and heart disease have fallen they continue to be higher than the England average.
- The town has a population of around 90,000.
- People from Cannock have the nickname of YamYams due to how they respond to being asked ‘How are you?’ Try it and find out!
- There are 40 registered care homes within 5 miles of Cannock town centre.