Located in the capital city of Wales, Newcross Healthcare’s Cardiff centre provides registered nurses, experienced care assistants and support workers to the South Wales region including Newport and Bridgend.
Based at Park Place, the centre is just a short walk from the nearby Cardiff University and Cardiff Queen Street train station.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Top Five Facts about Cardiff
- There are 86 registered care homes within 5 miles of Cardiff city centre.
- There are 7 NHS hospitals in the city.
- Cardiff became the official capital of Wales in 1955
- Cardiff’s population is roughly 354,294; it is the largest city in Wales and the ninth largest city in the United Kingdom.
- The oldest record store in the world can be found in Cardiff. Spillers Records was opened in 1894.