Senior Care Assistant
Change someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistants to care for our users living in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Our innovative pay feature will enable you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours across various shifts including weekdays, nights and weekends
- A wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee perks at work scheme with exclusive access to 30,000 discounts across high street retailers
Our Senior role
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have additional responsibilities and a deeper understanding of the caring role enabling you to comfortably lead a team of carers in various settings.
You will care and support our service users with various daily living activities including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
It is essential that you have a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for this role.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.