Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our residents living across Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
With Newcross, you will be able to take advantage of Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, a variety of training programmes and Perks at Work, our employee discount scheme that offers 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The caring position:
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be responsible for a number of tasks that migh include: personal care, assisting with clinical requirements, keeping areas clean and tidy, helping patients to eat and to move about and supporting them with social activities.
Join our Aberdeen team:
Our Aberdeen branch is located in Union Street which is a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus. We cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire.
Begin your journey with us today
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.