Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are currently searching for senior caring professionals with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounds.
Become a Senior Care Assistant:
In this role you will be providing expert care to our residents, supporting them with their social activities and assisting them with clinical and personal requirements.
In order to be successful, you will need to have team leader skills, a deeper knowledge of the caring role and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for this role.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- A comprehensive free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Get access to 30,000 discounts across high street shops
Our fantastic Flexi Pay feature app provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Our recruitment process:
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.