Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for Care Assistants to offer an exceptional care service to our users living across Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Our Care Assistants play a really important role in our service users lives, assisting them with personal and clinical requirement, engaging with their favourites activities and interacting with their families and visitors.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our Aberdeen branch
Our local branch is located in Union Street which is a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus. We cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Free ongoing training to broaden your clinical knowledge
What makes us different?
* Flexible shifts available across weekday/night and weekends
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* 'Flexi Pay', get access to 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.