Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Do you want to make positive change to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to work in Alton and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support in line with their personal care plans. Your assistance will be required with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing needs
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available across a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts!
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.