Are you looking to enhance your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive service enables you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
You will ensure that our service users receive constant care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. Your assistance will be needed with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit your ongoing needs
- Perks at Work scheme enabling you to benefit from 30,000 discounts at various retailers
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory