Working with Newcross will give you exclusive access to flexible hours, a Perks at Work scheme and our Flexi Pay feature!
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
We are seeking professional Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding areas. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.