Professional care will change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting Care Assistants to join our Ashford team and provide care in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounding areas.
Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is based at 46 High Street, in the city of Kent. Our fantastic branch provides the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
What's the role
We require dedicated and committed individuals who will uphold our ethos of providing outstanding care and support.
You will also be helping our residents with their personal and clinical needs whilst providing accurate clinical records such as blood pressure and temperature.
The role benefits:
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time work shifts
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Flexi Pay - Our amazing app feature will allow you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
What happens after you apply?
Submit your application and expect a member of our recruitment to give you a call!
You will benefit from our interview via video call! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you will be able to talk from the comfort of your own home