Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Make a positive change today!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Orpington, Biggin Hill and the surrounding areas.
What makes Newcross different?
- Flexible hours across various weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts across retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive care and support completing various life-enhancing tasks. These will vary and include personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.