Do you want to further your career?
Then join us!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in Orpington, Biggin Hill and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various tasks including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay - Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.