Make a change to someone's life today!
We are seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users in Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and the surrounding areas.
Our caring role
As a Care Assistant, you will promote the well-being of our service users and ensure that they receive assistance completing various daily living activities. Tasks will change but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Additional benefits include
- Flexible hours to suit your existing needs across weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Various free training programs earned through credits as work and covering a range of topics
- Flexi Pay feature giving you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.