Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting experienced and supportive Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care to our service users living across Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and the surrounding local areas.
In order to be successful…
You will need to be able of providing invaluable services to our services users, improving their quality of life and promoting their dignity.
Some of those services will consist of helping patients to eat and to move about, assisting them with personal care needs and providing accurate clinical records.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible shifts that will allow you to manage your work-life schedule
- 30,000 discounts available through our employee perks scheme
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Flexi Pay service
With our Flexi Pay app feature you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Become a member of our Ashford team!
Our successful candidates will join our Ashford team which is located in Kent next to the Great River Stour. Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is based at 46 High Street, just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Apply and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.