Become a carer with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting experienced Care Assistants to fill our role(s) in Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and surrounding local areas.
Get access to our free ongoing training and make the most of our flexible work rotas and Flexi Pay, which allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts!
Your new role
As a Care Assistant you will be assisting our service users with personal care activities such as dressing, washing or personal hygiene.
You will also communicate with our residents and their family members on a daily basis.
What you'll gain?
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Which are the requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The local team
You will work within our Milton Keynes team which is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.