Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced and professional Care Assistants to provide support to our service users in Girvan and the local surrounding areas.
Working with Newcross Healthcare allows you to choose your hours - work full or part time hours to suit your needs and fit in with your schedule.
We also provide a free uniform and PVG criminal record check, plus offer Flexi Pay, where you can get paid the same day after submitting your timesheet.
As a Newcross Healthcare Care Assistant, you will be dedicated to providing a high level of care to our service users with their clinical needs, personal care and assisting with their day to day activities.
The ideal candidate will be naturally kind and compassionate, with a strong sense of empathy to ensure our service users are in the best care to enable them to live with confidence and dignity.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience in a care position
- A practical Moving and Handling course certificate completed within the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, along with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr - including holiday pay
- Free uniform and PVG checks
- Flexi Pay function - our same day pay feature
- Perks at Work scheme - access to over 30,000 discounts from UK high street retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our Ayr branch is located in Bath Place, which is just a 15-minute walk away from the train station and is easily accessible by car or bus.
We can interview now via video calling, to ensure you have a more relaxing and enjoyable interviewing process, without the need to travel!
Apply with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please contact us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.