Do you want to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for outstanding Care Assistants to deliver life-enhancing care and support to our service users in Girvan and the surrounding local area.
At Newcross, we offer fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
* The ability to choose your own hours so you can have a great work-life balance.
* A variety of training programmes earned through credits as you work.
* Perks at Work which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
What you'll do:
In this position you will be offering emotional and clinical support to our service users during their day to day activities.
You will need to be a naturally compassionate and dedicated professional who has a strong sense of empathy for the patients and their families.
What we offer:
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
We now give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
What we request:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please contact us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Newcross Healthcare's Ayr branch is based in Bath Place, a short walk from the seafront, a 15-minute walk away from the train station and is easily accessible by car or bus.