Are you looking for the next step in your caring career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to provide care to service users in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our innovative feature will allow you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
With Newcross, you will have access to a variety of benefits including:
- Flexible hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Employee scheme with 30,000 discounts across a plethora of high street retailers
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive continued care and support at all times with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These will include daily living tasks, clinical needs, social activities, personal care and any additional services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our local team
Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.