Our Barnstaple office is located at Unit 2 Castle Park Road, Whiddon Valley, Barnstaple.
Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Barnstaple, Braunton, Ilfracombe, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support with a variety of important daily living activities. These vary but will include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our app feature gives you the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join us?
- Wide range of full time and part time hours available with a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 'Perks at Work' employee perks scheme with a variety of 30,000 discounts available throughout various retailers
- A variety of free training programs with various topics covered and all earned through credits as you work
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.